Sunday, September 7, 2008

The new avatar ... of Teaching

When I saw my daughter prepare Teacher day greeting cards, I just discovered that the day doesn't relate to me in any way as my days with teachers seemed to be a very distant past. I didn't take `Teaching' as my profession either. I don't teach my children either (they are not teachable?!). So, I rather try to `Inspire' than to `Instruct'.

I had put an end to my contemplation with a deep sigh and continued with my duties. And at the end of the day, `The Teachers Day' did relate to me - when my boss asked me to prepare a quick ppt based on-line turorial to train the new team members of the project we are working 0n.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Premium Pulman Pvt Ltd is specially established for the manufacture of size reduction equipment (Pulveriser). This is off chute of the Parent company M/s. Precision Products. AHMEDABAD (INDIA). Hammer Mill, Industrial Pulveriser, Micro Pulveriser, Air Swept Mill, Poultry Feed Plant, Salt Refining Plant, Spices Plant, Sugar Pulverisers, Pin Mill

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers