Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November ...too eventful

...to post something. There were too many things and too less time. Ms. Gudrun's visit to ICRISAT, together working on terms and concepts adding more and more to the already long list of bookmarks. They are by no means just`book marks'. They are `foot prints' to follow. Working with her was a wonderful experience. I particularly liked her style of working. I can't help it! I talk only about her these days and it has become a household name and everyone around me know her by name, including my friends and my daughter's friends, for she too had the chance to spend a day with her when we took Ms.Gudrun to Birla mandir (temple), Kala mandir(shopping mall, Shanbag (Hotel) and Mangatrai (THE pearls shop - my favorite places. (AGROVOC habits die hard! I couldn't resist adding those qualifiers, especially when Birla Mandir and Kala Mandir sounded similar when placed side by side.

Coming back to working with Ms. Gudrun...It is really wonderful. Just how it used to be ... years back while working with Prasannalakshmi and Dr.Nwanze on Busseola fusca project.

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers