Monday, December 22, 2008

A proud moment



It was indeed a proud moment for me when I received the packets of `hope', the cluster bean and lady's finger seeds from none other than Shri Ch. Sreerama Murthy, the owner of Kurnool-based Sri Rama Seeds Corporation. This ever enthusiastic and entrepreneurial farmer oozes confidence and readiness to try new things.

Is there any one to try `farming' at least after seeing `Real' people like Sreerama Murthy?!! I still remember the film `nuvvistanante nenoddantaana'. Films are not only for entertainment! They are for inspiration as well!!

When we visualize a farmer we would probably see something like this!


But, I and I am sure many others would like to see a farmer like this.



Mainstreaming agriculture!! Agriculture as a `CULTURE', as a lifestyle.

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers