Friday, March 9, 2012

The loooooooooooooong blog holiday!


I am back ..exactly after one year since my last post on March 9th 2011.

The period that had elapsed was an year of great re-reunions - of friends, and family members and colleagues (on Facebook).

The time I was devoting to blogging was literally usurped by an online reunion of childhood classmates getting to know each other and sharing trivia & wisdom after a gap of over three decades. It was really wonderful!

Actually, I started this blog to punctuate my otherwise monotonous assignment of working on the then 40,000 Agrovoc terms. But in the recent past I had been working on a number of assignments, both long and short, and I always had to meet one deadline or the other. This was in fact the major reason for my blog holiday.

I would soon be posting glimpses of what had happened during my blog holiday and the News paper Clippings that I had saved all through the year. I really have to purge my bookshelves and publish them here for my reference and also for the benefit of those who have similar interests and stumble upon my site.

3 comments:

ච.ගු said...

Haha good to have you back madam.. Best regards from Sri Lanka

Sugunasri said...

oh...thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Another long holiday? Now its May 2014 :)

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers