Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Alumini meet unexpextedly


While I was still thinking of and planning our Alumini meet at Tirupati, the Alumini meet of the students of all batches of S.V. College of Agriculture came as a pleasant surprise that too without much waiting because it happened on the very same weekend.

We were invited to come along with families and my instant reaction was to take my sister as she was the one who shared my days at that college along with the larvae I was rearing during that time. Finally I went there with my daughter along with Madhavi's family.

The meeting was held in the beautiful Kidwai cottage. The place is far from pollution, unusual serenity brought by age old trees and lotus filled ponds. Although the rest of the things were as expected, introductions, conversations it was thrilling to see how each of us have aged.

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers