Friday, July 4, 2008

Global warming song goes places!

To my delight global warming song gets good response! May be because of the theme which is a thrust area now. Dr. Padmaja of ICRISAT got the idea to get the summer camp children sing the song during their valedictory function, when I casually mentioned that I had set a parody song to the tune of `gallo telipotonde' song. The song was being played in the staff bus that time.

When the idea was put forth, children liked it instantaneously. They readily and confidently agreed that they would also come up with an accompanying power point presentation. Although I couldn't make time to attend the function, I now have a few photographs.




Sakti, the NGO with which I was associated earlier, also liked the song and are planning to include it in their Climatic change awareness sessions in rural areas.

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers