Monday, August 16, 2010

Antariksha Shaamtihi


This independence day I attained freedom from a hurried morning cooking routine. I could spend two long hours reading each article in the Hindu at length. I found many articles interesting that I thought should be posted on my blog. The list got longer as I was turning to each page. I remembered the proverb `Kotta BichchagaaDu podderagadu'. Since I started the my news feature on my blog only the previous day I was rather extra enthusiastic about it. Usually what seems to be very important in the first instance ceases to be so with the passage of time. But this time although not very directly related to my current interests I could not do away with two great personalities of yesteryears..sorry decades! But should I clog my blog with all this stuff! Why not!! When so much of wasteful content over internet is polluting space and mind! Let postings about these great souls cleanse the cyber space. Let peace prevail. Antariksha shaamtihi!!!

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers