Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Concepts, Cognition & Knowledge Engineering

Documenting MY Experience with ISAR systems
A human brain and how it processes information over a period of existence is an important RESOURCE! During these COVID times we lost many valuable people without getting to know what was going on in their minds. We documented several things but we failed to or rather were too busy to document what goes on in our own minds, our own heuristics, our own very unique problem solving abilitiies and approaches. I now had made up my mind to document, for posterity, how I arrived an interdisciplinary subject of applying Arts & Agriculture. From the beginning I was a VISUAL person and the earliest Visual image I carry from my childhood is 'ME watching the Bata Glow sign Board from the terrace looking at the chain of torquise blue light bulbs. I was watching the Light filament with much muse and close quarters that I remember feeling the warmth emanating from them. But at the same time, I was not touching them`. I wonder when the knowledge that it is electricity and I am not supposed touch was installed in my mind! Just one Visual, but throws light on a multitude of things - the place, events, my cognition at that age etc. Fortunately, my mother is still alive and I can bring it back in some informal conversation to know something more. The power of visuals as Knowledge Elicitation Tools! Tailpiece: 1) Why did I stop at this particular image to start this series of posts?! Morning I was feeling connected with the sight of a Ladder near our Lift. It somehow felt `Special'. "Ladders & Lifts! Only LADDERS" - was my intuitive Affirmation and as soon as I saw this image, I associated both! Yes this is the ONE!!! The image that heralds the work I am embarking upoon. Gratitude to the Artist! Gratitute to all those who made this Knowledge Society Possible_/|\_ 2) Bata ...that word felt special as I reckon the earliest Visual I remember. Back then it was not a word, it was a Pattern! Now as I look for it's meaning, BATA is a musical instrument ...OMG from morning I was looking at various kinds of Drums! UNIVERSE IS A BIG INFORMATION SYSTEM!!! The Vibration of our Thoughts is the INPUT and the visuals, events & people are the Output 3) Now this word TAILPIECE ...when I look at the actual meaning before choosing this word, I now know that it is "the piece at the base of a violin or other stringed instrument to which the strings are attached". Well, this again reflects the current assignment I am working on. I did ask a group of people to DRAW/SKETCH musical instruments.

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers