Monday, February 16, 2009

The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari

I hardly read books. But I heard about this book before. Not just heard, I even discussed about this book. But... When? With...whom? I am still struggling to recollect.
The concept is pretty familiar. In fact that is what I did years before, although I didn't sell any Ferrari. I did it in my own scale and did exactly the same what was outlined in the book (but for those food restrictions).What is special about this book is its style. A set of dry do's and don'ts convincingly and compellingly woven into the fabric of a fable. Use of stories is quite common, but in this book, the entire content can be decoded from a simple story, which serves as a mnemonic.
I am planning to narrate this story to children and ask them to paint it. Get ready to see the pictures here soon! If I commit here, I don't whack this idea!!

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers