Saturday, May 16, 2009

An Oasis of Time ... in the desert of vacation!


Vacation ...not for Mothers! For them, it is overtime with the additional duty to put up with the SOUND of cartoon characters on TV and the SIGHT of games on the computer, simultaneously. Suddenly the locusts (only two ...but meant a swarm to me)migrated to their aunt's place and I got ALL the Time and Space I wanted. I could watch whatever programme I wanted, do whatever I liked for whatever length of time and more importantly, could cook to my OWN preferences. But at the other end, there is a double-dose. I tried to console myself and I visualized my Sis saying `Problem Plus Problem = Solution'. So, could that be extrapolated to Children + Children = ...not necessarily ...at least not always!

(ever since, I read Alchemist I am interpreting everything in terms of dreams, deserts and oases. It is time to read another to undo the `Alchemist effect')

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers