Thursday, January 26, 2023

ChitraShaalaa - my art school, my heart-child, a conceptual beginning on Vasantha Panchami 2023!!!

Pictures SPEAK to me...verly loudly but very softly. Very clearly and tellingly. This is not the first time. It has been happening since about 10 years, but each time I experience that, I marvel. I marvel at the beauty of human existence itself and the great grand cosmos - a wonderful information system. Sometimes we are not ready, but universe makes it happen! And it makes things happen most magically. Towards the end things unfold exactly the way we like ...what we first think as blocks or hiccups turn out to be the guardian angels that are actually creating a beautiful path for our journey! This Vasantha Panchami turned out to be such UNIFYING experience that I experienced past, present and future in a single eventful day! Cumulative & Culminating! Reunion of Agrico friends during an important wedding in the morning, Art session with apartment kids in the afternoon, Wondrous play cum learnig time with granddaughter in the evening and Cradle ceremony of a dear daughter-friend at night.

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers