Friday, January 27, 2023

Destiny, Destination, Divinity!!!

Rathasaptami brings me several memories, dreams, disappointments, action plans and hopes. I allowed and processed everrything and closed my eyes shifting into gratitude for the present moment and that was when I had the profound experience of the cosmic connection to Sun. It was soo subtle and too brief to remember all the details. However, I made an attempt to recollect bit by bit and reconstruct what I saw. There were Transparent square/triangle plain glass tiles, a yantra like pattern coming to life and arranging itself as a 3 D structure that felt like a Homa kundam and Bon fire at the same time and then I saw a cosmic beam of white light falling onto the glass tiles yantra from the opening of what felt like a large cave...the overall feeling was soo magical, bringing in a pure cosmic connection and WONDER! Remember how we felt as children when we were playing with a Magnifying glass to make a fire?!! Gratitude to Universe for this wonderful Divine celebration! Perhaps I should not cling anymore to my nostalgic memory of Rathasaptami celebration and payasam in Bean leaf. I have Evolved! I need to honor it and treasure it...

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers