Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Meraki - the Miracle word!

"Meraki is used by Greeks to describe scenarios when a person has really put a part of themselves into something. It could be cooking that comes from the heart, composing a piece of music that comes straight from the soul, or writing an article that expresses thoughts openly, honestly, and vulnerably." (definition from internet - https://www.parabol.co/blog/untranslatable-words-about-work/)
I have been saving these wooden strips since a very long time but I found their purpose just now. They were a chance find right when I was thinking of Blue colour window frames to decorate a corner in greek style. I found them in precisely such window form...but now I am going to use them as Wooden strips... I am fond of Wood! I wonder if there is any specific word for it... In the meantime I found this ...A linguaphile is a person who loves language and words. Yes, I am that also!

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers