Monday, January 23, 2023

Marigold Flowers are Edible?!

Alignment & Law of Attraction! For some reason Marigold was on my mind. I saw some remedy or tip to improve relationships, something like offering a marigold flower with kumkum in Temple for some days. I dont remember exactly though. I felt deeply connected and I almost did it mentally, thought of asking my husband to bring Marigold flowers, but didn't ask because I connect deeply when I first read about it and actual daily ritual feels like a chore. I totally forgot about it until I sighted a beautiful Yellow marigold flower near the Puja room. It came along with chrysanthemum flowers my husband brings for Puja this season. I couldn't beleive my eyes for a moment and it felt like Universe has celebrated this year's VasanthaPanchami well in advance! MY next immediate thought was about the edible aspect of Marigold flowers. I remember reading about it earlier but was curious to know again Now,

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers