Saturday, February 4, 2023

"Baalyam" - The Birthday Gift Collection of Palmleaf Dolls

Baalyam, the Childhood!
When a dear childhood friend, my classmate's younger sister was visiting me I was making a few dolls for her. I was remembering her sweet face all along while making the dolls. I remember her innocent, ever-smiling face with a no nonsense attitude and a deeper understanding and maturity! Such wonderful person she is and I thought that the day I met her after all these years is the best day to CONCEPTUALLY launch the collection of Palmleaf Dolls I intend to market and/or promote as Birthday Return Gifts. "Baalyam" - The Birthday Gift Collection of Palmleaf Dolls!
Palmleaf dolls have been our first dolls and our traditional version of Steiner's Waldorf Dolls. Palmleaf dolls are so very versatile and are very very beneficial in many respects. I continue to believe in them. I visualize palmleaf dolls becoming very popular among this generation children and "Baalyam" collection becoming a great hit becoming an integral part of Birthday Celebrations!

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers