Saturday, February 25, 2023

శివార్చిత - Shivaarchita

I have a dozen doubts and arguments swaying my mind...but I surrender to the beauty of this word! It is so obvious to admire a picture of Goddess Parvati worshipping Lord Shiva but why was I resisting when the word SIVARCHITA was coming into my awareness. The word was associated with a sense of Lord Shiva worshipping his Consort with much love and devotion. Alas...relationship with the Divine is Reciprocal💞. Today's flower arrangement felt like a translation of the word Sivarchita ...
(image from Internet 👆) In fact, the word Sivarchita was coming into my Awareness since several days but I didn't listen to it until today ...although it was very convincing to my SELF, I was curious to see if there were any pictures of Shiva worshipping Parvati... and I found one picture with Comb!! Omg yesterday I was particularly talking about comb and was feeling connected to the toy like beautiful and bright Pink coloured plastic comb I received as part of some Puja ritual!
(image from internet 👆)

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers