Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Chocolate Lilly - Chocolate Day 2023

My passion for edible flowers runs so deep in my being that I today sensed a Blissful crispy chocolate Lilly flower in a beautiful shade of brown. It was made of chocolate material but it was lively, like a real flower. It was bursting with joy & vitality...I wake up with a sense of wonder and googled ...The Chocolate Lilly Flower really exists! I remembered my professors at INSDOC! Yes, I did justice to my Information Science course, may not be in terms of money and material gains but by expanding my consciousness and downloading the Information from the higher Information System - the Universe!!
(images from Internet)

1 comment:

Sugunasri said...

https://www.sacredpathhealingcenter.com/flower-essences/chocolate-lily.html

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers