Friday, February 3, 2023

ChitraSidhdhi - Art as a Manifestation Tool

While I have not yet defined the scope of ChitraAnubhuti I put forward another concept ChitraSidhdhi!! Art as a manifestation Tool! Yess! I have experienced it several times! It is Amazing!! We have to experience if we have to beleive it and the trick is the other way around too! We have to trust it to experience it. Interesting and intriguing indeed! While I was doing my Art Certificate course in my most favorite institute, the JNTU College of Fine Arts I was trying to explain something I was experiencing. Some teachers beleived. Some Teachers ignored...But I beleived in myself and what I was experiencing. We were told about various `isms' in Art and I came up with my own `ism' in art - Dimensionalism!!! Gratitude to Universe that I have expreienced this phenomenon. As I talk about it I am finding more and more people who experience such coincidences and manifestations. To start with, to present my concept, here on my own blog, I take a simple example - the thing I am vibrating with deeply this month - Floral print sarees! As part of our weekly art activity, this month we were trying art with non-dominant hand and this weeks theme was Bright coloured flowers. Personally I like a bit sober prints and pastel colours and I could not think of any idea. But the idea came from withIN! I saw a very good quality Marble Chiffon Ash coloured saree with small but intense, beautifull, bright coloured flowers on it... I was visualizing myself wearing a Floral print saree and
strands of pearls around my neck and posing on some Marble steps... The Magic of ChitraSidhdhi - the Wonders of Visualization!!!

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers