Friday, February 3, 2023

CHITRANUBHUTI - Experiencing Art

Even before I could get a proper breather after I formally wrote about ChitraShaala and ChitraAlaya, another concept barged in - ChitraAnubhuti! I had been experiencing Pictures in a multitude of ways often difficult to express in words. The experiences were very real, surreal and suprareal. In fact right when I was thinking about "Thinking Day" and some beautiful childhood anecdote of my son, when he first uttered the word "ఆలోచి" at a very young age and I remembered my favorite Thinker's Statue in Sri Venkateswara University Campus...I stumbled upon the word CHITRALAYA! My first thought was to post about it, but I paused. I was slowing down and grounding myself in my own way trying to contain all the concepts downloading into my being. They are making sense to me but that doesn't mean they have to ...for others. So, I was trying to keep to myself. But that was creating a kind of `congestion of concepts' and the solution to it is Writing! And this answer too came in the form of a simple picture! However, the immediate reason for this post and coining/choosing this word CHITRAANUBHUTI for the unusual but profound connection I have with arts is KaLaa Tapasvi Sri Kasinathuni Visvanath garu. We grew up on a diet of his pictures and songs. No wonder I sensed something vague about him... Intuition is Instant, LIGHT and Clear But Intrepretation is a thing of mind and is often subjected to several limitations, especially when we feel a need to convince others or attempt to explain to others who are not on the same page. Art is an experience that is exclusive to each individual!!!
This arrow was feeling special...I was reading all sorts of articles on arrows, retrieving a plethora of articles with various combinations of words but only ended up having a severe headache. The answer seeped in when i was resting and relaxing in daily chores...the arrow is in the shape of a snake...it could be Naagaastra! Immediately I started reading about it and stopped at ...Naagastra/Naagapaasha becoming Lord Shiva's Ornament ... A little later I saw a post about KaLa Tapasvi Viswanathgaru and I could decode it - శంకరాభరణం * నేలకూలడం * పరమశివుడిని చేరుకోవడం. .అయినా అనుభూతులన్నవి భాషకందని భావాలు కదా...మనసుకు అందుతాయేమో కానీ, మస్తిష్కానికి సరిపడడం కొంత కష్టమే! ఏది ఏమైనా కళా తపస్వి శ్రీ కాశీనాఠుని విశ్వనాథ్ గారు మనకందించి, మిగిల్చిపోయిన ఆస్తి అపారం, ఆచంద్రతారార్కం!

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers