Monday, February 20, 2023

Sleep-Wake state visions....

My much cherished experiences! The richness of colours, the feel... sometimes subtle, sometimes vague but sometimes very clear and healing!
a KUNDA flower (Kaagadaa Malle we call) was seen blossoming revealing beautiful bright pink petals first and then the pure white petals that the flower actually has... a simple flower but it was so enchanting...I tried not to compare the beauty of the flowers I sense during sleep wake state to the flowers in our common garden...I really like the Freedom with which I pick flowers from our own place ...my kind of morning exercise - stretching to reach for flowers on the top branches and picking the parijata flowers the ground, one by one!

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers