Monday, February 13, 2023

Bougainvillea…

“Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything. Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.” Mind has hundreds of thoughts and desires, all good ones of course, wellbeing of alll my people and of course people at large, earning, saving, preparing for oldage ...but my soul whishpers... Deep down I was vibrating with Bougainvillea sarees and that essence seeped into today's Flower arrangement!
This season I am soo much in love with PhoolmatiJaipur ...I question myself if I really want those sarees or I am in love with their concept itself.
After an honest introspection I feel that I am in love with the Essence of the concept of Botanical art, their videos, copy writing and composition of their advertisements. Beautiful and elegant! I am a vibrational match to the essence of Phoolmati... I may or may not buy this Bougainvillea print because I had already aquired a couple of them. Well, that is my mind putting limitations but my soul rejoices in the beauty of Bouganvilleas and these even more beautiful visuals...

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers