Friday, February 24, 2023

How Law of Attraction Works ...

I was very keen and excited about gifting my husband, for this year's birthday, something that he uses for Lord Shiva Abhishekam. I thought of it last year itself but totally forgot about it as we were busy with some other thing. I forgot, but universe didn't!! I remembered my intention to buy Abhishekam Peetham when I saw a beautiful antique one on Instagram. But I didn't have that much money or time. Moreover, he likes the shiny finish of regular market items. Somehow, I managed to go to the Begum Bazar and after much search, luckily I got the one I wanted to buy. In a way it was a conscious decision to go that extra mile and procure it. But what was interesting was the sighting of the thing on instagram when I totally forgot about it - Serendipity @ work! I was not totally happy because it was a compromise for me and I missed the one with antique charm. Deep down I had a knowing/feeling that someday I would have it... I was very happy that my husband seemed to have liked my gift!! But ...it needed another bowl to be placed near it to hold the water flowing out. None of the bowls fitted well. But with each trial I could finetune the requirements. I searched internet frantically....but gave up because I couldn't find the right size and shape. I cleared my mind and I was listening to some song or something....I was in a clear state! That was when I was intuitively led to a site and there I saw the urli bowl with handles...especially the number 2.5 inches!! Yes! That was the one! 2.5 inches number loomed large catching my attention....exact height I wanted! Antique...but light weight...both side handles....standard store with standard website ...discount ...no gst...no transport charges...🙂 AND It arrived just on time - His Telugu Calendar Birthday!!!

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers