Monday, February 20, 2023

Maha Sivaratri 2023

Celebration to Celebration, my way forward! My kind of worshipping is more about flower arrangements using my favorite artifacts. I am not comfortable with ritualistic things because of many Do s & Don't s. I take a Heartiistic approach to connect to my own higherself...
Today for example, I felt greatly connected to the Five kinds of Havan spoons and their names. I loved the artistic Havan spoon sticks with animal faces...may be I would buy one, atleast or perhaps draw them alll in an art gathering. This Mahasivaratri special is the new Abhishek stand. I liked the antique one I saw in an Instagram profile but didn't order because these days I am hesitant to buy from new sources. Once bitten, twice shy...😒 This one is a regular one from Begum Bazar.

No comments:

Edutainment

Edutainment
Crossword puzzles for farmers